Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Take me out to the ball game!

We went to the Bee's Game with Triston's team on Friday, May 15th. He got to go on the field, and stand at the microphone and say his name and the position he plays. He was so excited! He also got a baseball autographed by the player he went on the field with and Bumble, the mascot.

After they got off the field, he got a tour of the stadium by Bee's employee. The guide told them that they need to stop playing video games and get out and practice baseball. On the way home Triston said: "I am not going to play video games anymore, I am going to change my life and just watch TV." Proud moment for his parents for sure!















1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a great experience for Triston! I bet he had a great time! The tv thing is hilarious.


Followers